LifterLMS Elements is an addon that integrates your page builder, Elementor to LifterLMS. It offers various widgets that allows you to build stunning course and lesson layouts.
Let us take a quick tour through the plugin
1. To begin with: Let’s Install the Plugin
Installing the plugin is a matter of minutes! You can install LifterLMS Elements like any other plugin on your WordPress website. Download the plugin from our website, install it through the plugins page. You can refer to the document here to know more.
2. Let us now activate Beta Trial…
Beta activation is an important step to unlock all the features. It gives you 7 days trial to test all the features.
As you activate the plugin, you will be asked to opt-in. After you are opted-in, you will be redirected to the LifterLMS Elements Settings page. Click on the button – Active Beta Trial. And follow along. Please note that you need to confirm your email before activating the trial. You can refer to the document here to know more.
3. Setting up Elementor for LifterLMS Course and Lesson pages.
By default, there is not an option to edit a course/lesson page with Elementor. You will have to enable it from the Elementor settings page. Follow the steps mentioned below, to enable it.
- In your WP Dashboard, go to Elementor>Settings.
- In the first setting – Post Types, check the option of Course and Lesson.
- Click on the button Save Changes at the bottom of the page and done.